Proper web design is one of the most critical components of your website strategy. You need to be confident that the company you choose to create your website is capable of producing it in a style that will appeal to your customer. At Sharper Strategy Marketing, we don’t just build websites that are “pretty”. We build custom, modern, fully functional websites that fits your brand perfectly. Shopping carts, blogs, photo galleries, contact forms, tables, and more – no problem!
Our process is simple:
- We start by asking you exactly what you want your website to do for you. After all, your website is a tool that needs to work for you. We want to make sure that this tool works perfectly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
- Next, we conduct research that includes your company, your competitors, your customers, and your target market. This gives us a complete picture of your market, and helps us to develop a plan to position you as the leader in your market.
- We then do proper keyword research so that your website is built upon a solid SEO (search engine optimization) foundation that ensures that your customers WILL find you when they search online. This is extremely important if you should ever decide to do any Pay-per-click or Google Adwords advertising in the future.
- Next, we do an outline of exactly how your website should function and flow. It’s like the blueprints for a house. We want to make sure that the everything is built properly and all of the rooms are accessible before we start building the walls.
- Once you approve the structural outline, we start building the framework, add the content, and make it look awesome.
- Once we have a complete website, we send you a preview link to preview your site. You then let us know any changes that need to be made.
- After any changes are made, it’s time to go live!
Do you have an existing website that you just need us to update?
That’s no problem. We can update existing websites. We’ve worked in all major platforms including WordPress, Weebly, Shopify, Volusion, BigCommerce, Multi-Order Manager, SquareSpace, GoDaddy and more. Just drop us a line to learn more.